Thursday, February 5, 2009

4th DAY IN NEW YORK CITY!

Today I toured New York City all day. The weather was freezing cold - 12 degrees. I saw the Julliard School of Music, ate breakfast at Carnegie Deli and saw Carnegie Hall, walked through Central Park, went shopping at the Macy's department store (8 floors of clothes) and many other things too!
This is Ground Zero. The big crane is where they are building the memorial. This was a humbling experience that makes you grateful the United States is still here!
Fence around Ground Zero where they are building the monument.
I went to see Mary Poppins at the Amsterdam Theatre on Times Square!
Mary Poppins on Broadway! If you ever get a chance to see this Broadway Show, don't miss it. It was excellent!
I went to Wall Street (to find my money I have lost in the past year). This is the American Stock Exchange Building.
This is a band that was playing great music while I waited for the Subway!
This is Central Park. Very beautiful with snow. I also walked through the Tavern On The Green restaurant that is there (very expensive food)

I went to the David Letterman Theatre.